The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society’s (HIMSS) Annual Conference and Exhibition will be held February 29 through March 4, 2016 in Las Vegas. Although HIMSS covers a broader range of topics than telemedicine, we encourage you to stop in and take a look if you’ll be in the area. HIMSS offers a rich resource for keeping abreast of the latest research and legislation in the healthcare industry, as well as opportunities for education and certification as a health IT professional.
Oh, and one last thing: Super Bowl Winning Quarterback and Five-Time NFL MVP Peyton Manning will give the closing keynote address. What does football have to do with health IT? I have no idea, but success principles are the same no matter the industry!
To learn more about HIMSS16, visit www.himssconference.org.
By now, you’ve most likely heard about telemedicine being used in hospitals, ambulances, and doctor’s offices—and maybe even workplaces and pharmacies—but the technology is appearing in more places than you might think. Of all the places that are leveraging these services, here are just three of the most intriguing telemedicine uses. Read more
- Adoption of Telemedicine (32)
- American Telemedicine Association (18)
- Announcement (14)
- Behavioral Health (7)
- case study (3)
- Home health (6)
- Interoperability (3)
- mHealth (30)
- Mobile Video Collaboration (17)
- Press Releases (5)
- Reimbursement (8)
- Secure Video Collaboration (35)
- swyMed (49)
- TeleHealth (70)
- TeleMedicine (108)
- Uncategorized (21)
- Teleneurology Safe and Effective for Evaluating HeadachesJune 16, 2017 - 9:43 am
- swyMed CEO Stefano Migliorisi to Speak on ‘Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring’ Panel at NVTC’s 2017 Capital Health Tech SummitJune 8, 2017 - 2:02 pm
- Telemedicine Diabetes Program Improves OutcomesJune 7, 2017 - 3:58 pm