EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR HOSPITAL BEYOND YOUR FOUR WALLS
swyMed can be used in hospitals and remote clinics to connect specialists and patients in live video telemedicine encounters through a single, intuitive interface. swyMed is fully inter operable with hospitals’ existing video conferencing systems, enabling caregivers and administrators to:
- Push/pull from any EMR
- Collaborate with PACS
- Integrate with Active Directory, traditional video conferencing devices, IP phone systems
- Integrate with scheduling, provisioning and reporting
- Remotely control certified robots
- Monitor vital signs through certified third-party wireless devices
- GPS monitoring of ambulance fleet
Our Web-based management console makes it simple to create user accounts, manage rights, and create profiles, and our free SDK and open APIs allow you to easily change the swyMed interface and workflows to adapt to the way you work. HIPAA-compliant and fully secure, swyMed can help you improve care by incorporating live video telemedicine into your hospital practice.
Find out more!
*Check “Contact Me Now” for a fast response.